Monday, August 3, 2009

Our First Day's Home!

It was weird coming home from the hospital with a baby. You see, it has been me and Herm for over 10 years and now we have this bundle of joy in our house. And you know that he is in the house. We got home and our cats did not know what to think. They stayed away from Connor for a good week or so. But now they seem to be OK with him. The first night home was kind of hard. Connor did not want to sleep and I could barely keep my eyes open. I woke up Herm around 3 in the morning and told him that I needed sleep and if he would get up with him so I could. And he did.. He is a amazing husband. Herm is really good with Connor. And he was the first one to change a pooping diaper. After the first night, things started to slow down. Connor started to sleep and I started to feel better day by day. A lot of people started to bring us dinners. I didn't have to cook dinner for a week after. That was great.. I have wonderful family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment