Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Brother Twinkie


The past couple of days I have been thinking a lot about my brother Twinkie that died on Feb. 21, 2009. I didn't get to go to his funeral because I was up in Salt Lake have emergency surgery. He was 32 years old when he died. He was just starting his life. He had moved down to a friends house in St. George the first part of Feb. That is were he died. He was looking for a job as a cook down there. He was the best cook ever. He knew his way around a kitchen. And that is kind of funny because if you hung out with him, you would of not thought of him that way. Cooking was his love of his life. Twink was really great with kids. He loved his two nephews, Cash and Max with all his heart. He was a giant teddy bear and they knew it. I am heart broken that Connor will never get to know and play with his Uncle Twinkie. Connor was born on his birthday and I think that my brother had something to do with that since I was not due until the 5th of July. Twink was a great man and I will always remember him..

1 comment:

  1. I never realized that he died on Kayden's birthday...
    He seemed like such a great guy. :)

    ReplyDelete